It’s time to vote!
If you have not received your ballot, contact the Yakima County Auditor’s office. Email: AskYCAuditor@co.yakima.wa.us Phone: 509-574-1400 In person: 128 N 2nd Street, Room 117, Yakima, Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm. You can register to vote in person up until 8pm on Tuesday, Nov. 3rd.
More information and voting guides:
We have signs!
Currently available: Yard signs for AJ Cooper, Jack McEntire, Tracy Rushing, Devin Kuh, and Biden/Harris!
We will be open Monday-Saturday, 10am-4:00pm, until we run out of signs. Our office is located at 402 S 3rd Street in Yakima. Look for the bright blue building with campaign signs in the windows.
Donations gratefully accepted! As always, it’s your generosity that keeps us going. All donations benefit the Yakima County Democratic Central Committee. To donate directly to a candidate or campaign, please visit their website. You can find a list here.
Due to COVID-19, all County and Legislative District party meetings will be conducted virtually until further notice. We look forward to being able to resume holding in-person events as soon as it is safe to do so.
- October 26 – last day to register online or by mail – register and vote in person up to 8pm on Nov. 3rd
- October 26 – Yakima County Democrats Monthly Meeting, 6pm, via Zoom
- October 27 – recommended last day to mail your ballot
- October 27 – Sign Wave for a Blue Wave, 4pm, 40th and Summitview in Yakima
- October 30 – Halloween Cocktail/Mocktail Hour with Devin Kuh, 7pm, viz Zoom (see event page for details)
- November 3 – Election Day! Join us for an election watch party with the WA State Democrats and Governor Inslee, 7pm-8:30pm on Facebook live. The event will feature candidates and elected officials from across the state and up and down the ballot, kicking off at 7pm on Election Night. Once county auditors begin releasing results, Democratic candidates and elected officials will address voters across the state and the speaking program will conclude with Governor Inslee’s remarks tentatively scheduled for 8:30pm.
Recurring Meetings & Monthly Events
- Yakima County Democrats – every 4th Monday, 6pm, YCD office (402 S 3rd STREET, Yakima)
- 14th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 1st Wednesday, 6pm, local and virtual locations across the district
- 15th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 3rd Thursday, 6:30pm – rotates between Yakima and Lower Valley locations
- Yakima Young Democrats – not currently meeting
- Yakima City Council – 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 6pm, 129 N 2nd St, Yakima. Watch a livestream here.
- Drinking Liberally – 2nd and 4th Mondays, 7pm, Hop Capital Brewing (Yakima Craft)
- Yakima Valley Peace Advocates signing every 3rd Sunday noon-1pm, 16th & Nob Hill
Ongoing protests for racial justice. Follow Yakima Community Aid and We Care About Black Lives – Yakima Valley on Facebook for more information. Another group is organizing in Selah to remove City Adminstrator Don Wayman. Follow S.A.F.E. – Selah Alliance For Equality on Facebook for more information about Selah events.
Virtual Organizing events almost every day and weekend – phone banking, Organizing Academies, and more. See events list here: https://www.wa-democrats.org/organizingevents/
Know of an event we should add to this calendar?
Email email@example.com or message us on Facebook