April 29-May 5 – MMIW week of action – click here for more info: 2021_Natl_Week_of_Action_MMIWG (1)
May 4 – Q&A/Fundraiser with Sen. Patty Murray, 5pm via Zoom. Register here.
May 11 – WA State Democrats “Build the Blue Gala” (virtual) w/ DNC Chair Jaime Harrison, Rev. Raphael Warnock, Sen. Patty Murray, Sen. Marilyn Strickland, and more! 4:30 via zoom bit.ly/wademsbuildblue
May 17-21 – Filing Week – candidates may file to run for local and statewide offices beginning Monday May 17th. https://www.yakimacounty.us/170/Elections
Recurring Meetings & Monthly Events
- Yakima County Democrats – every 4th Monday, 6pm, via Zoom
- 14th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 4th Monday, 6:30pm after the Yakima Democrats meeting
- 15th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 4th Monday, 6:30pm after the Yakima Democrats meeting
- Yakima City Council – 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 6pm, 129 N 2nd St, Yakima. Watch a livestream here.
- Drinking Liberally – 2nd and 4th Mondays, 7pm, via Zoom
- Yakima Valley Peace Advocates signing every 3rd Sunday noon-1pm, 16th & Nob Hill
Know of an event we should add to this calendar?
Our office is now closed for the season, but we do still have some Biden/Harris yard signs left!
If you would like to pick up a sign as a souvenir, or return signs to the office that you don’t want to store, please call 509-452-7197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.