Recurring Meetings & Monthly Events
- Yakima County Democrats – every 4th Monday, 6pm, YCD office
- 14th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 1st Wednesday, 6pm, local and virtual locations across the district
- 15th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 3rd Thursday, 6:30pm – rotates between Yakima and Lower Valley locations
- Yakima Young Democrats – every first Saturday, 6pm, YCD office
- Yakima City Council – 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 6pm, 129 N 2nd St, Yakima. Watch a livestream here.
- Drinking Liberally – 2nd and 4th Mondays, 7pm, Yakima Craft Brewing
- Yakima Valley Peace Advocates signing every 3rd Sunday noon-1pm, 16th & Nob Hill
October 14 – Showing of “Russell Jim, A Quiet Warrior”, noon-2pm, Smith Family Hall 2388 at Heritage University in Toppenish. Free and open to the public. This special event in honor of Indigenous Peoples Day will include a documentary about Yakama tribal elder and environmental activist Russell Jim and language activities.
October 15 – Debate Watch Party, 5pm, Yakima Democrats Office, 402 S 3rd Street, Yakima – pizza and drinks provided, potluck/BYOB
October 17 – 15th Legislative District Monthly Meeting, 6:30pm, 402 S 3rd Street, Yakima – potluck
October 23 – Yakima’s Role in the Detention and Deportation Pipeline, 6pm-8pm, Parker Room of the Alex Deccio Building at Yakima Valley College. Information, discussion, and speakers. Hosted by the Yakima Immigrant Response Network.
October 28 – Yakima County Democrats Monthly Meeting, 6pm, 402 S 3rd Street, Yakima
November 5 – GENERAL ELECTION
Recurring Monthly Events
Know of an event we should add to this calendar?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook