We have signs!
Currently available: Yard signs for Jay Inslee, AJ Cooper, Jack McEntire, Tracy Rushing, and Devin Kuh.
We are expecting Biden/Harris signs on Thursday 9/24!
We will be open this week Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Our office is located at 402 S 3rd Street in Yakima. Look for the bright blue building with campaign signs in the windows.
Donations gratefully accepted! As always, it’s your generosity that keeps us going. All donations benefit the Yakima County Democratic Central Committee. To donate directly to a candidate or campaign, please visit their website. You can find a list here.
We can also deliver signs! To request delivery, please fill out this form.
Due to COVID-19, all County and Legislative District party meetings will be conducted virtually until further notice. We look forward to being able to resume holding in-person events as soon as it is safe to do so.
September 21-25 – Sign pickup at the office, 10am-5pm, 402 S. 3rd Street, Yakima
September 24 – WA State Democrats Warren G. Magnuson Dinner, VIRTUAL, 6pm. Keynote Speaker Julian Castro! More information and tickets here: https://www.wa-democrats.org/Magnuson
September 28 – Yakima County Democrats Monthly Meeting, 6pm, Zoom
September 29 – Presidential Debate
October 7 – Vice Presidential Debate
October 15 – Presidential Debate
October 22 – Presidential Debate
October 26 – last day to register online or by mail – register and vote in person up to 8pm on Nov. 3rd
Recurring Meetings & Monthly Events
- Yakima County Democrats – every 4th Monday, 6pm, YCD office (402 S 3rd STREET, Yakima)
- 14th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 1st Wednesday, 6pm, local and virtual locations across the district
- 15th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 3rd Thursday, 6:30pm – rotates between Yakima and Lower Valley locations
- Yakima Young Democrats – not currently meeting
- Yakima City Council – 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 6pm, 129 N 2nd St, Yakima. Watch a livestream here.
- Drinking Liberally – 2nd and 4th Mondays, 7pm, Hop Capital Brewing (Yakima Craft)
- Yakima Valley Peace Advocates signing every 3rd Sunday noon-1pm, 16th & Nob Hill
Ongoing protests for racial justice. Follow Yakima Community Aid and We Care About Black Lives – Yakima Valley on Facebook for more information. Another group is organizing in Selah to remove City Adminstrator Don Wayman. Follow S.A.F.E. – Selah Alliance For Equality on Facebook for more information about Selah events.
Virtual Organizing events almost every day and weekend – phone banking, Organizing Academies, and more. See events list here: https://www.wa-democrats.org/organizingevents/
Know of an event we should add to this calendar?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook