July 14 – Ballots mailed for Aug. 3rd primary
July 24 – March for Medicare for All, Seattle – On July 24th, activists all over the country will march in support of Medicare for All. In just a few short months over 25 cities have stepped up to take a stand. Seattle will be the epicenter here in Washington State with a starting point at Westlake Center and ending up at Seattle Center. There will be speakers and lots of Whole Washington volunteers gathering signatures for I-1362! The event will also be live-streamed.
July 25 – Rural Organizing Summit, WA State Democrats
July 26 – Yakima County Democrats (6-7pm), 14th and 15th Legislative District (7-8pm) monthly meetings, in person and Zoom. State Party Chair Tina Podlodowski will attend.
August 3 – Primary Election
August 21 – Yakima Pride Festival and Parade, 9am
September 24-October 3 – Central WA State Fair
September 25-26 – State Committee Meeting
Recurring Meetings & Monthly Events
- Yakima County Democrats – every 4th Monday, 6pm, via Zoom and now in-person for those fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- 14th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 4th Monday, 6:45pm after the Yakima Democrats meeting
- 15th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 4th Monday, 6:45pm after the Yakima Democrats meeting
- Yakima City Council – 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 6pm, 129 N 2nd St, Yakima. Watch a livestream here.
- Drinking Liberally – 2nd and 4th Mondays, 7pm, in person at Hop Capital (formerly Yakima Craft)
Know of an event we should add to this calendar?