Our office is now closed for the season, but we do still have some Biden/Harris yard signs left!
If you would like to pick up a sign as a souvenir, or return signs to the office that you don’t want to store, please call 509-452-7197 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Due to COVID-19, all County and Legislative District party meetings will be conducted virtually until further notice. We look forward to being able to resume holding in-person events as soon as it is safe to do so.
November 23 – Yakima Democrats Monthly Meeting, 6pm via Zoom (see event link for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
December 21 – Annual Homeless Memorial Vigil – virtually on Facebook live at 5pm
December-January 2021 – Re-organization meetings for Yakima County Democrats, 14th Legislative District, and 15th Legislative District (dates to be determined)
January 2021 – WA State Democrats State Committee Meeting and Re-organization
On the radar for 2021…
- Inauguration Day Celebration!
- Yakima City Council elections for Districts 2, 4, & 6
- Redistricting – statewide
Recurring Meetings & Monthly Events
- Yakima County Democrats – every 4th Monday, 6pm, YCD office (402 S 3rd STREET, Yakima)
- 14th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 1st Wednesday, 6pm, local and virtual locations across the district
- 15th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 3rd Thursday, 6:30pm – rotates between Yakima and Lower Valley locations
- Yakima Young Democrats – not currently meeting
- Yakima City Council – 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 6pm, 129 N 2nd St, Yakima. Watch a livestream here.
- Drinking Liberally – 2nd and 4th Mondays, 7pm, Hop Capital Brewing (Yakima Craft)
- Yakima Valley Peace Advocates signing every 3rd Sunday noon-1pm, 16th & Nob Hill
Ongoing protests for racial justice. Follow Yakima Community Aid and We Care About Black Lives – Yakima Valley on Facebook for more information. Another group is organizing in Selah to remove City Adminstrator Don Wayman. Follow S.A.F.E. – Selah Alliance For Equality on Facebook for more information about Selah events.
Know of an event we should add to this calendar?
Email email@example.com or message us on Facebook