Recurring Meetings & Monthly Events
- Yakima County Democrats – every 4th Monday, 6pm, YCD office
- 14th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 1st Wednesday, 6pm, local and virtual locations across the district
- 15th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 3rd Thursday, 6:30pm – rotates between Yakima and Lower Valley locations
- Yakima Young Democrats – every first Saturday, 6pm, YCD office
- Yakima City Council – 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 6pm, 129 N 2nd St, Yakima. Watch a livestream here.
- Drinking Liberally – 2nd and 4th Mondays, 7pm, Yakima Craft Brewing
- Yakima Valley Peace Advocates signing every 3rd Sunday noon-1pm, 16th & Nob Hill
November 19 – Yakima League of Women Voters Conversations: “Health and Environmental Impacts of Climate Change in Central Washington,” 5:30pm, Wesley United Methodist Church, Yakima
November 20 – Presidential Primary Debate, watch party TBD
November 21 – 15th LD Monthly Meeting, 6:45pm, 402 S 3rd Street, Yakima
November 25 – Yakima County Democrats Monthly Meeting, 6pm, 402 S 3rd Street, Yakima
December 4 – Q&A with Senator Curtis King, 6:30pm, 402 S 3rd Street, Yakima. Virtual participation will also be available.
Know of an event we should add to this calendar?
Email email@example.com or message us on Facebook