Recurring Meetings & Monthly Events
- Yakima County Democrats – every 4th Monday, 6pm, YCD office
- 14th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 1st Wednesday, 6pm, local and virtual locations across the district
- 15th Legislative District Monthly Meeting – every 3rd Thursday, 6:30pm – rotates between Yakima and Lower Valley locations
- Yakima Young Democrats – every first Saturday, 6pm, YCD office
- Yakima City Council – 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 6pm, 129 N 2nd St, Yakima. Watch a livestream here.
- Drinking Liberally – 2nd and 4th Mondays, 7pm, Yakima Craft Brewing
- Yakima Valley Peace Advocates signing every 3rd Sunday noon-1pm, 16th & Nob Hill
October 22 – 2020 Census presentation, 5:30pm, Wesley United Methodist Church, 14 N 48th Ave, Yakima. Hosted by the League of Women Voters of Yakima. Free and open to the public.
October 23 – Yakima’s Role in the Detention and Deportation Pipeline, 6pm-8pm, Parker Room of the Alex Deccio Building at Yakima Valley College. Information, discussion, and
October 27 – Dia de los Muertos Community Celebration, 12-5pm, Mighty Tieton Warehouse, 608 Wisconsin Ave, Tieton. Voter registration table hosted by South Central WA Federation of Democratic Womxn. Contact Nancy, firstname.lastname@example.org, to volunteer or for more information.
speakers. Hosted by the Yakima Immigrant Response Network.
October 28 – Yakima County Democrats Monthly Meeting, 6pm, 402 S 3rd Street, Yakima
October 28, 2019 – Deadline to receive new registrations online and by mail for the November General Election
November 5, 2019 – Deadline for in-person registration and voter updates for the November General Election
November 5 – GENERAL ELECTION
November 20 – Presidential Primary Debate
Know of an event we should add to this calendar?
Email email@example.com or message us on Facebook